OUR PAYMENT POLICY
If you have placed an order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the details of your purchase indicating that your payment has been accepted and your order is in process. Once we have shipped the order you will receive an e-mail with a track and trace code so you can keep track of your order together with the information when the product will be delivered.
CANCEL YOUR ORDER
For details on your 14 days right of return, please see the Shipping & Returns section of the website. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
If you’d like to cancel your purchase, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you’d like to cancel the product(s). You have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund, you can cancel the product no more than 24 hours after your purchase.
For any questions related to the shipping and return policies we like to refer you to our Shipping & Returns.
If your order is cancelled by us, you will receive an email which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If there are any questions left, please contact us by email at email@example.com for extra help.
SHIPPING TIMES & COSTS
All orders are custom packaged with care to ensure the quality and safety of your purchase. Unless otherwise specified, domestic orders are shipped via United Postal Service (UPS) within 3 business days of your order.
All items marked "pre-order" will be shipped in the estimated time window listed in the item description. When purchasing an item for pre-order, you will be charged immediately.
We offer free shipping for all orders with addresses within the United States, including Puerto Rico. Please note we do not ship to PO boxes.
Standard Ground (7-10 Business Days): Complimentary
Express (2-4 Business Days): $50
daana saakena ships worldwide. daana saakena is not responsible for any import duties or taxes incurred on international orders. As a courtesy, an estimate of the international shipping costs is provided at checkout. These must be paid by the customer directly.
• IMPORTANT: Due to Covid-19 our couriers may be experiencing additional shipping delays. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number.
TAXES & DUTIES
For orders shipping within the US, sales tax will be charged at checkout on orders shipping to the following states: California
International orders will be subject to duties and taxes upon receipt and payable by the customer.
We accept returns on full price merchandise that is unused, in the original packaging and has a return request made within 14 days of purchase.
All items must be returned in perfect condition, unused, and with the original packaging (including boxes and dustbags) with tags still attached. We are unable to offer a refund on items that are deemed damaged - scratched, worn or not in their original packaging.
In the event that you receive an item that is damaged or defective, please reach out to email@example.com within 3 business days of receipt.
If your order was placed within the US, all sales taxes will be refunded. For International orders, shipping, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through daana saakena.
daana saakena reserves the right to refuse any return on merchandise that does not meet our return requirements. If your return is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your own expense and a refund will not be issued.
For international orders, if an item is returned because a customer refused to pay for any import taxes or customs duties due payable, daana saakena will seek to recover from the customer all costs or any fees incurred by daana saakena. Please note that if you refuse to pay custom duties upon delivery, a refund will only be issued after the product has been returned to us.
RETURNING YOUR ORDER
All products that have been purchased on the website may be returned to the following address: Franco Vago LA Inc. Daana Saakena, RETURNS DEPARTMENT, 20550 Denker Ave, Torrance, CA 90501.
In order to process the return from within the United States, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RTV) number. Complete a return label, including the RTV number, and enclose it with the items you wish to return. Attach the shipping label on the outside of your box.
Customers returning products from outside the United States are responsible for any applicable costs incurred in the international shipment of the product back to daana saakena.
You must keep a proof of the return shipment. daana saakena accepts no liability in the event you are unable to produce such proof or if your package is lost during shipment. Only merchandise received by the daana saakena Returns Department will be eligible for a refund.
All returns will be credited to the original form of payment. Except for delivery of a defective product, original shipping charges will not be refunded to the Customer.
Please allow approximately 4-7 business days for refunds to be processed once your return has been received by our warehouse.
Please note, we do not accept exchanges at this time, however, we can recommend placing your new order now to reserve the item of your choice and send your current item back in the meantime.
Please follow the care instructions included with our items.
Your daana saakena bag is handmade in Italy using only the most luxurious materials. This bag is crafted from fine Italian leather selected in specialized tanneries. It is subjected to strict quality controls. Markings and irregularities that may be apparent are part of the leather skin’s unique and natural characteristics and shouldn’t be considered as imperfections. This adds to the charm of this luxury leather item.
In order to protect this article, we recommend that you:
- Avoid overloading your bag
- Avoid rubbing against abrasive materials
- Shield it from humidity, light and heat
- Protect your product from rain. In case of contact with water, wipe it gently with an absorbent cloth
- Avoid contact with liquids, lacquers, perfumes, chemicals, greasy substances, anything that contains alcohol and derivatives (nail polish, makeup, perfume, cream, hand sanitizer)
- Store your bag carefully in its dust cover when not in use
- Take special care of white and light-colored materials to avoid stains
- The item you have purchased has part of its lining in fabric, using careful cutting and stitching techniques
- To maintain the natural appearance of the fabric, it has not been protected and it is in its natural state
- Avoid rubbing or scratching the fabrics to keep the threads intact
The material requires specific care, as follows:
- Wipe regularly with a soft, dry cloth
- Avoid rubbing against color- contrasting clothes or materials
- If article gets stained, remove mark using a moist, light-color cloth
- For all other issues, please contact the daana saakena after-sales service or a specialist
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any orders placed through the website, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, at this time we do not provide authentication services and will be unable to authenticate your product for you. However, if you wish to take legal action against the seller via your local trading authority, local citizens advice center or citizens advice body, we will look into the matter further once we have been contacted by the relevant office. They will need to provide us with their contact details and case reference number.
Effective date: August 20, 2021
At daana saakena we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
This policy covers information we collect from or about you when you give it to us, visit our website, use one of our apps, visit any of our locations, or interact with our advertisements. It also covers information that we may receive from other persons or companies who have received your information and can share it with us.
If in any case our privacy practices differ from those explained in this policy, we will let you know you at the time we ask for or collect your information.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of information about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Information. Examples include first name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Information. Examples include billing address, shipping address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Information. Examples include payment card details.
• Transaction Information. Examples include details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Information. Examples include internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
• Profile Information. Examples include your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Information. Examples include information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Information. Examples include your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
• Demographic Information and Preferences. Examples include personal characteristics and preferences, such as your age, marital and family status, number of children, shopping preferences, income level, languages spoken, loyalty and rewards program information, household demographic data, data from social media platforms, education and professional information, hobbies and interests and propensity scores from third parties (likelihood of purchase, experiencing a life event, etc.).
• User Content. Examples include photos, reviews, and other feedback that you provide to us on or through our social media pages or websites about our products, locations, and services. If you choose to provide User Content, it may be made available on public areas of our website or on or through our social media channels.
Some of the information we collect about you may be personal information, or personal data, that can be used to identify you including, for example, your name, email address, mailing address or delivery address. In some jurisdictions, certain unique identifiers like IP addresses and other usage or technical information may be considered personal information. Personal information does not include data where your identity has been removed so that we can no longer identify you (anonymous data), which we may use for any purpose.
2. CHILDREN'S ONLINE POLICY
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the website, register on the website, make any purchases through the website, use any interactive or public comment features that may be available on the website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information from and about you in the following ways:
• When you provide it to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by communicating with us by email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register for an account, subscribe to one of our newsletters or other communications, enroll our loyalty program, place an order, participate in one of our events, write a review, or when you otherwise contact us about our website, products, or services. We may also collection information from you if you sign up for a tour at one of our locations or complete a visitor comment card.
• From our websites and emails. As you interact with our website, use our apps, websites using our cookies, or our emails, we may automatically collect Technical Information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs, web beacons, and other similar technologies. Our Cookies and automatic data collection technologies section contains more information and options to control or opt-out of certain data collection or uses.
• From others. We may receive information about you from third parties including, for example, our affiliated companies, third party marketing partner, subcontractors, analytics providers, and service providers. We may also receive information about you from commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases.
4. COOKIES AND AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
Our websites use automatic data collection technologies to distinguish you from other website users. This helps us deliver a better and more personalized service when you browse our website. It also allows us to improve our websites by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store your preferences so we may customize our websites according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use Flash cookies (local stored objects) instead of browser cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the website. For information about managing Flash cookies see Your rights and choices.
• Web Beacons. Our website pages, advertisements, and e-mails may contain small transparent embedded images or objects known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count website page visitors or email readers, or to compile other similar statistics such as recording website content popularity or verifying system and server integrity. For information about managing web beacons, see Your rights and choices.
We do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information to conduct our business operations including for the following purposes:
• To create and manage your account.
• To provide you with products and services you request or purchase from us.
• To allow you to enter a sweepstake, contest, promotion, other program that we may offer.
• To conduct market research.
• To develop and provide advertising tailored to your interest and to determine the effectiveness of our advertising.
• To provide you with the information or support that you request from us, including to send you newsletters.
• To improve our website, products or services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences.
• To develop new products and services.
• To notify you of special offers, discounts, stock availability and other updates, and products and services that we think may be of interest to you. To learn more about your choices with regards to these communications see Your rights and choices.
• To provide you with the information, products, services or support that you request form us or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To deliver relevant content, advertisements, and messaging to you and to measure or understand the effectiveness of such content, advertisements, and messaging.
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you about our own and third-parties’ products or services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way or for more information on how to adjust your preferences, see Your Rights and Choices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights and to protect our websites, customers, and other individuals including to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
• For any other purpose as may be permitted by law or that we describe when you provide the information.
We may use information that is not personal information for any purpose. For example, we may aggregate usage data from many people in a way that does not identify any individuals to calculate the percentage of users accessing a feature on the website.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share non-personal information without restriction. We may share your personal information with:
• Any member of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To our third party marketing partner who provides services on our behalf but who may also use the information we provide for their own commercial purposes. For example, some of our advertising partners may use information to market other parties’ products and services to you. For more information see Interest-based advertising.
• To public or government (including enforcement) authorities.
• To an actual or prospective buyer or other successor in the event of merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, where one of the transferred assets is the personal information we hold.
• If we offer a co-branded promotion, to our co-sponsor.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose as may be permitted by law or that we describe when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements with you.
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• To investigate suspected violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our website.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile or opt-out as directed when you receive such an email from us. For more information, see Your rights and choices.
7. INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING
For this reason, keep in mind, you can block the collection and use of information related to you by advertising companies for the purpose of serving interest-based advertising by visiting the following platforms of self-regulatory programs of which those companies are members:
• The NAI’s opt-out platform is available here.
• The DAA’s opt-out platform is available here.
8. THIRD PARTY CONTENT, APPS, AND LINKS
Some content or applications on our websites may be served by third parties, content providers and application providers including the following:
3. Third-party links. Our websites may contain links to other sites, which we do not control. Those websites have their own privacy policies and terms.
9. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Your rights may vary depending on where you are located. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information.
• Marketing. If you do not want us to use your email address or other contact information to promote or recommend our own products and services, or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form where we collect your contact information or, if presented with the option to opt-in, do not opt-in. If you have an account with our website, you may be able to log in and check or uncheck relevant boxes. If you do not have an account, you can adjust your preferences by contacting us as set forth below in the Contact Us section. You may also opt-out of further marketing communications by replying to any promotional email we have sent you or following the opt-out links on that message. This opt-out may not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
• Accessing, Updating and Deleting Your Information. If you have an account with us, you may have the ability to access your information and make updates to or delete your data. If not, you can contact us as set forth in the Contact Us section below to request access to, correction of, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or negatively affect the information’s accuracy.
• Interest Based Advertising. Please see Interest-based advertising above for information on how to opt-out of interest-based advertising.
• California Residents. If you are a California resident, you may have additional rights and choices with regard to your personal information. Please see Your California privacy rights for more information.
• Nevada Residents. If you are a Nevada resident, please see our Nevada privacy section below for more information on our information practices.
10. DATA SECURITY
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in any public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
11. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) requires us to provide the following notice to California residents.
This notice does not apply to employment-related information of California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals. Where noted in this notice, the CCPA temporarily exempts personal information reflecting a written or verbal business-to-business communication (“B2B information”) from some of its requirements.
A. Information we collect
The information we collect and have collected about California residents in the last 12 months is described in What information we collect above. That information corresponds with the following categories of personal information under the CCPA:
Category Examples Collected
A. Identifiers. A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. YES
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories. YES
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information). NO
D. Commercial information. Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. YES
E. Biometric information. Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data. NO
F. Internet or other similar network activity. Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement. YES
G. Geolocation data. Physical location or movements. YES
H. Sensory data. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. NO
I. Professional or employment-related information. Current or past job history or performance evaluations. NO
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)). Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records. NO
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information. Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. NO
In the last 12 months, we have collected personal information from the sources described in How we collect your information above.
B. Use of personal information
In the last 12 months, we have used your personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in How we use your information above.
C. Sharing of personal information
The business and commercial purposes that we have shared your personal information in the last 12 months are described above in Disclosure of your information. More specific information on that sharing is as follows:
• Sharing your personal information for business purposes. We have shared the following categories of personal information with our affiliated companies for our business purposes:
o [Category A: Identifiers.]
o [Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.]
o [Category D: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.]
o [Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.]
o [Category G: Geolocation data.]
As described above, examples of business purposes include performing transactions, registering accounts, managing our relationship with you, and monitoring for security threats and fraud.
• Sharing your personal information for commercial or other purposes: We have shared the following categories of your personal information with co-sponsors, third party marketing partner and other third parties in a manner that is likely to be considered to be a "sale" under the CCPA:
o [Category A: Identifiers.]
o [Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.]
o [Category D: Commercial information.]
o [Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.]
o [Category G: Geolocation data.]
As described above, this information may be shared for personalization, analytics, marketing, retargeting, and sales. We do not sell personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age.
D. Your right to know
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, disclosure, and sale of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we verify your request, we will disclose to you:
• The categories of personal information we collected about you.
• The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
• If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing: sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
We do not provide access rights to B2B information.
E. Your right to obtain a copy of your personal information
You have a right to obtain a copy of the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request). Once we verify your request, we will provide you a copy of your personal information that is responsive to your request.
We do not provide portability rights to B2B information.
F. Your right to delete your personal information
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we verify your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We do not provide deletion rights to B2B information.
G. Your right to opt-out of sale of your information
We do not sell our email lists or other personal information we collect about you for money. However, we may share information with third parties in a way that is considered a “sale” under the CCPA. Where that is the case, we will comply with California “Do Not Sell” requirements.
H. How to exercise your CCPA rights
To exercise your right to know, right to obtain a copy, or right to delete your personal information as described above, please submit your request to us at email@example.com.
To exercise the right to opt-out of sale of your personal information, you can submit a request to us by visiting the following link: Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back into personal information sales at any time by visiting the following link: Opt-in to Sales of My Personal Information
I. How we verify requests and respond to requests
Before fulfilling your request, we take steps to verify you are who you say you are or that you have authority to act upon someone else’s behalf. Therefore, upon receipt of your request, we will request additional information that we need to verify you and, if you are submitting a request on behalf of someone else, to verify that you are permitted to act on that person’s behalf.
When we contact you to request verification information, please respond and provide the information that we have requested. Depending on the nature of the request you make, we may require you to verify your identity to either a reasonable degree of certainty or high degree of certainty. This may mean that we need to match two or three pieces of information that we hold about you with information that you provide to us. In some cases, we may require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request or that you are authorized to make the request on behalf of someone else.
In addition to providing the information we need to verify you or your authority, you must provide us with enough information so that we can understand, evaluate, and respond to your request. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify your identity or authority to make the request and to locate relevant information. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and to understand, evaluate, and respond to your request.
We cannot delete personal information in those situations where our retention is required for our own internal business purposes or otherwise permitted by the CCPA (such as fraud prevention or legal compliance). In these situations, we will retain your information in accordance with our records retention program and securely delete it at the end of the retention period.
J. Who may submit requests?
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child. To designate an authorized agent, you must provide the authorized agent with signed permission to make the request. If your authorized agent is a business entity, then the authorized agent must be registered with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that it has been authorized to submit a request on your behalf. Further, before responding to a request from an authorized agent, we will still require you to (1) verify that you have provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request on your behalf; and (2) verify your identity directly with us.
K. How often can you submit requests?
You may make a CCPA consumer request twice within a 12-month period.
L. Response timing and format
We make every attempt to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. When you request a copy of your personal information, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity easily.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for exercising your privacy rights.
Nevada privacy rights
Nevada residents have the right to opt out of the sale of certain "covered information" collected by operators of websites or online services. We currently do not sell covered information, as "sale" is defined by such law, and we do not have plans to sell this information.
daana saakena complies with applicable Canadian privacy laws and regulations, including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), in connection with processing Canadian personal information.
1. Transferring your personal information outside Canada
We may transfer personal information that we collect, or that you provide, to third parties (including affiliates, service providers and others) as described in the Disclosure of your information section above.
We may process, store, and transfer your personal information in and to a foreign country, with different privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as Canadian law. In these circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain access to your personal information through the laws of the foreign country.
You are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the collection, use, disclosure or storage of personal information by our service providers and affiliates outside Canada, and/or to obtain access to written information about our policies and practices with respect to service providers (including affiliates) outside Canada.
By submitting your personal information or engaging with the website, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of such information outside of Canada.
1. Data retention
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, and/or for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Under some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, either directly or indirectly, alone or in combination with any other information. We reserve the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or your consent.
1. Accessing and correcting your personal information
By law you have the right to request access to and to correct or rectify the personal information that we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions as required or permitted by applicable law.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into your account and visiting the pages that correspond to the information you want to review and change.
If you want to access, review, verify, correct, rectify, update, or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, you may also contact us at email@example.com to make such a request. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the personal information that we hold about you, or we may have destroyed, erased, or made your personal information anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
We will provide access to your personal information, subject to exceptions set out in applicable privacy legislation. Examples of such exceptions may include (without limitation):
• Information protected by solicitor-client privilege.
• Information that is part of a formal dispute resolution process.
• Information that would reveal the personal information or confidential commercial information of another person.
• Information that is prohibitively expensive to provide.
If you are concerned about our response or would like to correct the information provided, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS OF SERVICE
purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
PURCHASE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
You may purchase daana saakena products for personal use only and not with the intention of resale. By placing your order, you are certifying that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INOFRMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality o operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITAITON OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that our use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall daana saakena, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless daana saakena and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Los Angeles and California State, USA.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ONLINE ACCESIBILITY STATEMENT
daana saakena’s goal is to permit customers to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website, including individuals with disabilities and those with visual impairments that use screen readers to view the website.
If you have difficulty accessing features or functions on this website, email us at email@example.com so that we can provide you with the services that you require through alternative means.